Last night, since Mom had some work to do, I cooked the dinner. After my cooking met with the praise "You should add it to the site), I decided to write the recipe today.
· 1/3 cup of olive oil
· 2 medium onions
· 2 carrots
· 2 tomatoes
· 1 kg of shelled peas
· 2 potatoes
· 1.5 liters of boiled water
· Chop the 2 onions, peel and dice the 2 carrots. Put them in a pan with the oil. Turn them over until the onions are transparent.
· Peel the tomatoes, dice them and add to the pan, go on sautéing them.
· Later, add the peas and the potatoes which you have diced a bit larger than the carrots, into the pan. Give it one or two turns.. Add boiled water enough to cover the vegetables and cook over low heat until the vegetables are tender(If water evaporates and the veggies are still not done, keep adding water until done).
· Add salt after the meal is cooked and serve..